AED AED for adult simple, intuitive and reliable thanks to the long 5-year warranty.
It does not release discharge in the presence of pacemakers and heart rate. Unit very versatile as the only choice of adhesive electrodes is used for both adults and children.
Spoken and visual instructions that guide the rescuer in a simple manner. Also adapted for non-medical personnel.
Supplied complete with hard case for transport, long battery life (5 years on standby or 100 shocks), pair of defibrillation electrodes for adults, scissors and gloves.
Analyzes the heart rhythm and tells the operator the need or not to deliver a shock. It has the function of self-tests to verify successful operation.
Data recovery intervention via SD card and / or USB connection.
Reasons to choose the defibrillator Life-Point:
- 'Easy to use: Life Point Pro tells you step by step what to do in case of cardiac arrest
- E 'CE: Life Point Pro complies with Directive 93/42 / EEC on medical devices
- And 'complete: Life Point Pro comes complete with kit bag and rescue
- It 'statement at the time: Life Point Pro uses electrodes Italians and long battery life, cost and quality.
- Various languages available: Life Point Pro speaks 13 different languages easily programmable via PC
- E 'guaranteed: Life Point Pro is guaranteed for 5 years in case of failure replace the DAE in less than 48h
- And 'quality: Life Point Pro has passed the tests of resistance to water and dust, ottenedo a level of protection IP54
Biphasic optimized which measures the impedance of the patient. Bandwidth 2-25 Hz.
First download 150J
2nd download 150J
3rd download 200J
First download 50J
2nd shock 50J
3rd download 50J
System for the analysis of the patient
Method: the defibrillator evaluates the ECG of the patient, the presence of the pacemaker, the signal quality, the integrity of the contact of the electrodes and the impedance of the patient to determine the need for defibrillation.
Sensitivity / Specificity: Meets AAMI DF80: 2003.
Operating Temperature: 0 ° C - 50 ° C
Relative Humidity: 10% - 95% RH
Removable SD memory card
Data backup: USB cable to measure, connected directly to the PC and software SAVER® (optional)
Battery: Lithium (LiMnO2)
Body: ABS-Electrodes: Hydrogel, silver, aluminum and polyester
Long-life rechargeable battery (LiMnO2) 15V, 3000 mA
Length 24 cm
Depth 9.5 cm
Height 27 cm
Weight: 1,850 kg
- Life-1 Semi-automatic defibrillator AED Pro POINT
- 1 hard case for transportation
- 1 long battery life
- 1 pair adult electrodes